Programmes of Strategy AV21
The mission of the Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS) is top research focused on problems and challenges of contemporary society. Topics such as energetic future of the Czech Republic, health of its citizens, artificial intelligence, or quality of public policies present complex areas of problems whose solution requires a wide interdisciplinary research, both basic and applied.
The strategy of the Czech Academy of Sciences responds to current social challenges through a sophisticated formulation of research programmes, based on cooperation of scientific fields and institutions. The basic programme framework of the Strategy AV21 was accepted by the Academy Assembly in December 2014. The research programmes of the CAS are open to partners from universities, corporations, and institutions of regional administration, as well as foreign research groups and organisations. The research programmes are proposed and formulated in discussion of the leadership of the CAS with directors of the institutes with regard to trends in global science, social relevance of the research, and National Priorities of Oriented Research.
J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry participate in the programs
Nanostructured materials for energy conversion
Ing. PD. KRTIL Petr CSc.
Nanostructured materials for catalysis and environmental protection
prof. RNDr. Ladislav Kavan, CSc., DSc.
- Hopes and Risks of the Digital Era
- Systems for Nuclear Power Industry
- Efficient Energy Conversion and Storage
- Natural Hazards
- New Materials Based on Metals, Ceramics and Composites
- Diagnostic Methods and Techniques
- Wellbeing in Health and Disease
- Foods for the Future
- Diversity of Life and Health of Ecosystems
- Molecules and Materials for Life
- Europe and the State: Between Barbarism and Civilisation
- Memory in the Digital Age
- Effective Public Policies and Contemporary Society
- Forms and Functions of Communication
- Global Conflicts and Local Interactions: Cultural and Societal Challenges
- Space for the Mankind
- Light at the Service of Society
- Preclinical Testing of Potential Pharmaceuticals
Připravila V. Zelenková s využitím materiálů AV ČR